Ever wonder how your acupuncturists arrive at her diagnosis or treatment? Understanding the yin and yang is the foundation for traditional chinese medicine. Check out this brief video on the relationship and transformation of yin and yang and how it relates to nature and health.
It is easy to get caught in daily life, in the stresses of work, caring for family, the political state of our world, the list can go on. In order to snap out of the autopilot of tension and stress, give yourself a gift of ease even for a moment. Here are some quick and easy steps to follow.
7 Easy Steps to Reset Your Body Now #lifehacks
1. Take a break from Social Media, turn off the radio, TV, phone, etc.
2. Go to Nature. Nature is the easiest way to reset your body to it's natural state of peace.
3. If you can't go to Nature, close your eyes and take 10 deep breaths, feel your feet on the ground. Do this for as long as you can, anywhere you can, as much as possible.
4. Hug a loved one. Consensual Touch is one of the most healing things we can do for one another.
5. Do something you love. Sing, Play, Dance, Draw, Watch cute animal videos, Exercise, etc whatever will shift your mood from heavy to light.
6. Be Grateful. Acknowledge Everything. Discover in the moment that you are alive, breathing, have your senses to smell, feel, taste, have the ability to experience emotions that makes us human, etc. Recognize all the basic things we often take for granted.
7. Call Upon Your Support Network. Whether that is from friends, family, therapist, acupuncturist, etc. Knowing that you are not alone, ever. Because we are social creatures this reminder can put your body at ease.
Every moment counts. - Khanie Ha, LAc, MSW